Friday, August 15, 2008

Well, I'm officially a blogger

Mark the date down, folks! lol! I was looking at the website the other day, uploading new galleries for clients, checking the pricing structure (all those absolutely boring mundane things that must be done from a business perspective) and I realized that while my website shows my work, it doesn't show ME. Not to mention that it is boring as all get out to maintain. So thus the birth of the blog. Now calm down, the website is not going away nor is it going to "sleep" on some dusty corner shelf in the local corner store. I just have now added a fun, creative outlet! Cause you know it's all about the art. I enjoy the creative process of photography. Not so much the downloading, uploading, html, sql, meta tags, ftp (ohhhh how I hate the ftp), backing up files, backing up again, backing-up-just-one-more-time-cause-ya-never-know. Yeeaaahh....I don't even know what half those terms mean, I just threw them in there to sound knowledgeable. But now I can pop a new shot up to share in an instant. Prospective clients can now "meet" me before deciding to book. Current clients can catch up on the lastest news. I can show off the shots that make me go "awwwwwwwwww". Yay for blogging!
This is a no-holds-barred, close-to-complete and almost-always-honest depiction of my life as a photographer. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll wonder why on earth you just wasted five minutes of your life reading this. Save the web address and enjoy. It can only get better.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging..lol I am totally addicted!! melissa